Links to working papers and other outputs will be published here.
engage33 and paper here
Making Futures lll – Fiona
AllMakersNow? – HMR, MLE
Brochures & pamphlets
Brochure produced for the AHRC Connected Communities Festival, 1-2 July 2014 0870 Printed map AW
Leaflet produced for the AHRC Connected Communities Festival, 1-2 July 2014 0870 Craftivism flyer B AW
leaflet for Edinburgh Showcase
Panels for Soho House exhibition
July 2013 AHRC Connected Communities
Rathfarnham Castle, Dublin
Soho House, Birmingham
The advisory group then discussed possible dissemination ideas:
- There could be a visual booklet, or an electronic form of dissemination. Interested parties or partners could be DCMS – Crafts Council – Nesta – RSA –
- A picture book could be made using some of the fabulous images and illustrating the key lessons.
- Museums and heritage sites could link up with the jewellery quarter in Birmingham.
- Heritage and enterprise
- Health and wellbeing
- Business innovation and skills
- Change political thinking – Tristram Hunt – apprenticeships – Prince Charles – Clarence House – heritage and enterprise.
- And finally we wanted to produce “Does my society look big in this” – Alison T Shirts….